Welcome 2013!


Late posting again but I hope everybody had a fun New Year's eve celebration with your loved ones like I did.  It was a night of laughter and good eats but the highlight was when we raised our glasses to cheer the coming of 2013.


Here's what's in our little New Year's Eve feast:

                         Black Seafood Paella
                         Prime Ribeye Roast and Gravy
                         French Onion Soup with Gruyere Croutons
                         Ham with Pineapple Glaze and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
                         Steamed Dungeness Crabs
                         Peach-Mango Angel Food Cake 
                         Buco-Pandan
                         Cathedral Windows Jell-O
                        13 different types of fruits

I thought I'd do a separate post for my best savory creations for 2012 but didn't so let me include it here:


Come to think of it- I missed some good ones but here's hoping for a fab and prosperous New Year full of new recipes and food discoveries for all of us!

Comments

Popular Posts