In search of a new blog look


If you've been following my blog, you probably noticed how many times its look has changed in the last 24 hours or so. I just can't seem to find the right template- the look that will make me stay in love longer if not forever- but that's too intense a word; I mean love it enough to keep it even for a year.

I want it to be simple- I don't like too colorful backgrounds as I believe the colors will be coming from the pictures I'm posting... I don't claim they're great though as I have yet to take photography seriously ...

I want it to have certain gadgets and at some point realize I have quite a lot and then it starts to get cluttered. It's like being in a room with not enough space for all the furniture and appliances. So on to the next template :-(

So I keep changing it. But now it looks simple and most of all, I have my favorite font. Who knows how long this will last?

The only thing that will be constant is my passion for food and the joy that I feel after preparing something delicious; the fulfillment as I am rewarded with smiles of appreciation and satisfaction from people after consuming my creations. That is the ultimate trip!

I'll probably stick to this look for a while but I'm open to suggestions and welcome your comments :-)

Comments

Popular Posts