Bionicos



It is another Mexican sweet concoction I really love. It is an assembly of fresh cantaloupe, banana, apple, peach, strawberries, papaya, honey dew melon and any fruits in season sliced into bite size pieces and mixed with cream, honey and granola. Toasted coconut and raisins can be added too- whatever pleases you. When I first made my own version, I used table cream, crème fraiche and honey with mint leaves as garnish. Not the authentic Mexican style but still delicious. Again, the place to go for this yummy dessert which can be eaten any time of the day, is Raspado Xpress and this is what I got with my chamango raspado yesterday ...yum....yum...

Comments

  1. I sent you sweet blogger award.

    http://kizsalmevzular.blogspot.com/2010/05/tadndan-yenmiyorum-d.html Number 6 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks.... that's really sweet....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts